Sunday, November 2, 2008

Back to feeling like myself again~ =)



I've made chocolate bread and butter pudding today~ Real happy to leave that restaurant to start on the path I truly love...

Now I'll be pending for Swissotel, once they open hiring, I'll get the chance to get in... If not, a senior from Amara Hotel said I can approach her anytime and I'll be employed immediately... really thank her for that... *now I'm hoping to continue my attachment asap* Though I will be lag behind and have to extend my attachment period, I don't mind as long as I'm employed by people I'm comfortable working with, I feel safe and trusted in...

*I thank all the people ard me who helped and advised me through this period* I will not let you all down! *Lotsa Love* *huggs* XXD

I don't find it appropriate to go back school to continue my attachment while searching for another placement, I mean I don't mind graduating later than others, its the matter of how you feel at your workplace and not finishing with your intake... I'll get my cert eventually so it is still better for me to stay put and wait... Now it's holiday for me.... *weeeeehhh* XD

1 comment:

jx.lakers said...

LOL i have dropped by to visit! X3~

hope u get in to swissotel cos u rlli like the place and ppl lol~ X))