Do I have a say?
Tons of bad luck has chosen this time to fall on me. Kitchen has been really boring, strict, hostile. What the hell have I put myself into?
-No singing is allowed.
-No encouraging words.
-No more social frens to hang ard with.
-No more family members to talk to.
-No staffmeal or employee meal fee.
-Not allow to laugh, talk louder or joke among ourselves in the kitchen where most of our time have to be spent in.
-Full of tension in the kitchen.
-Full of boostful attitudes displayed by higher authorities.
-Full of vulgarities.
-Full of higher authorities'.
-Full of people full of themselves.
-Full of crap.
-Full of ridiculous rules.
-Full of harsh comments.
-Full of seriousness throughout 12hours at workplace.
-Boring jokes that I feel I'm forced to laugh at.
-Have to arrive at 8.40am - 8.45am to start work even though we must only to write down starting at 9.30am... Ends work at 9.35pm to 10pm... Start the same routine again everyday.
There is absolutely zero positive energy in me that says I am willing to learn from you, only feeling pure boostfulness and authoritative that puts me off for choosing the place.
I am having a seriously hard time with nowhere, no one to spill out these rapidly piling negative energy.
Amitabha, hope i can pull through this.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment