Sunday, May 17, 2009

Glory Glory Glory Man-united~

Once again we won the champion's league!! Hurray for Manu!!!! *jumps ard* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH~!!!! XXXD

Went georges to watch manu match with Sherry and her fren Sofia~ maybe this is the last time I'll be going to georges for the next few months... Work will commerce on the 18th of May, and the working time might be 10.30am-11.30am till say 10.30pm I hope? It's such long hours~~ But I do have problem travelling long distance... *Really hate it, kinda uncomfortable when you know you're just sitting or standing away 2 hrs of your life to get to somewhere else*

I need a portable game device now~ Can't get one until I am paid for at least 2 months worth cos I'll be getting say $500 per month? *luckily my travelling fares, phone bills and food are covered, or this amount won't work out no matter how you caculate* #A#

It'll be a journey from east coast road to science park 2, 9 working hours per day, 6 days week, 2 meals will be provided and break time (never mentioned the exact timing and such though) I swear to give full details when I operate my business next time... *It's sure not a good feeling not knowing anything until you start* @_@

This plan is even more demanding than the pervious workplace, hope I'll be able to sing, laugh, smile, be happier there at least? =)

No comments: