I'm blogging again yo~
After com skills lesson with Mr Steven Tham, I've realised I need a platform to sound out my feelings and thoughts as true friends are not always there 24/7 (even though they said they are, but they need their rest too ya... lol) So I have to be more considerate. xD
By blogging I'm actually doing an intrapersonal communication (interacting with myself), I figured out if I don't do this, and for my given shatec timetable schedule, I'll have no female friends to talk to, which to me is really difficult to live with.
Most of the guys around me claimed they are sensitive but really, they are not there yet. They can be fun and really rowdy, but to me I can't really trust them with my feelings. They are impatient or just care less about what you're trying to tell them.
I have share my thoughts with.... 1...2...3 guys in my class of 31 guys vs 2 girls, they are the only ones I feel comfortable with and are willing to listen to my thoughts and feelings up till now. But yea, guys will be guys, I do understand they'll have their own click. For that I am left alone most of the time.
Class starts from 8.30am to 6plus pm almost everyday, I'll reach home at 8plus pm usually. Where do I get the time to interact with my true friends? Ridiculous school distance and time really set my feelings aside.
This might be the reason why I am feeling so low all the time, maybe I need to secretly sms me friends more often. haha~ xD
Feels much better after encoding and decoding my thoughts here. Hope the hyper and ridiculous me will be re-discovered soon. *I miss her* =)

2 comments:
Boo! I'm here for a visit. Hahaa.
*huggies*
Post a Comment